Idyllic rural Wisconsin wedding at the Creamery {Hanna & Wes}

Hanna & Wes chose so well for their wedding – they chose a great location in the Creamery, they chose heartfelt vows for their ceremony, they chose to be surrounded by very loving family and friends, and they chose the perfect partner to share it all with. Hanna and Wes spent years planning for their wedding, and I couldn’t be more happy for them and the perfect day they chose.

13 notes + Add comment
  • crystal

on September 15, 2010  1:38 pm

Photomerge!! at the ceremony, right? I love how you captured all groomsmen and bridesmaids. You are so good at ceremony shots. I'm sure putting together this post was hard, because their were many beautiful shots. Also, your slight toning in the field was a good choice, very warm, very honey.

-c

• Brittany

on September 15, 2010  5:13 pm

I love these - perfect light paired with a gorgeous couple!!

• Pingback : Bars Bakery Now Open and Morning Roundup | The Heavy Table - Minneapolis-St. Paul and Upper Midwest Food Magazine and Blog

• Vida Carson

on September 16, 2010  6:49 pm

Really great job on these photos!! I love the ones of just the bride.. she is so cute.

• Caroline Alexander

on September 16, 2010  7:10 pm

Lovely work, there is a dreamy-ness to some of the photos which is really nice and the colours and light are gorgeous.

• Julie Branyan

on September 16, 2010  7:14 pm

Beautiful! You did a great job capturing the emotions of the day. I just love the photo of her and her mom walking down the isle.

• Dariusz Czepiel

on September 16, 2010  11:45 pm

very nice, the road ones are amazing - great job!

• Shell Bailey

on September 17, 2010  2:27 am

What a fun wedding! You did a great job capturing the little nuances and expressions. Love it!

• Lyn Ismael-Bennett

on September 17, 2010  3:35 am

What a beautiful bride! I love that shot of the bridal party during the ceremony! Awesome job :)

• Faith

on September 17, 2010  5:10 am

these are great, make me want to get married....just need the guy and I'll give you a call....:)

• Heather

on October 17, 2010  12:58 am

*wistful sigh* Breathtaking. You show a real mastery of light here. Well done!!