- Combination of polished and “lived in” photos.
- Showcase the human element of the Food Building, including farmers, producers, and artisans.
- Images to serve as a reintroduction of the Food Building: showcasing the constituent elements and the greater total.
- Create a deck of portfolio pieces for multiple uses, possible including updating imagery in ongoing basis (events, seasons, new offerings, etc).
- Possible addition of video.
Imagery building options:
As the aesthetics and needs develop, the scope of images will become more clear. We would work together to create a list of imagery needs and plan for creating them.
Full day of portfolio creation: On location at Food Building to document combination of curated and dynamic images with an eye toward authentic connection and warmth. $3200 (up to 10 hours).
Partial day concept building: On location at Food Building, with eye towards developing the imagery concept. $1600 (up to 5 hours)
Video addition: TBD based on needs
Ongoing updates: TBD based on needs
Features images from work for:
Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board
Save the Boundary Waters
Cocoa & Fig
Wedge / Twin Cities Coop Partners